golden dots



4 COMMENTS

Second look from my Versace for H&M series.  I must say I love the jewelry on this one.  I have always wanted a sick choker style necklace which hasn't really been that easy to find since it hasn't hit the trends yet.  So thank you Versace for coming out with such a flashy and amazing one.  Hehehe... me likes!  The dress is adorned with gold metallic dots all over which is so pretty at night and not to mention it has a low sexy back.  Yummers!  Worn with a silver wide belt and gold medallion bracelet from the collection.  The shoes, however, are from my darling love Christian Louboutin.  =D  I am suuuuuuper bummed that the State Street store didn't have the studded belts I wanted.  Booooooooo.  =(  The black one with the gold and silver studs would have matched much better with this dress.  Oh wells.  If someone has one to spare, I would gladly trade some stuff for it.  Hehehehe...









I have one extra of this dress in a size 4.  I also have 2 extra necklaces.  No extra bracelets though.  Sorry guys!  Major brain fart on only getting one bracelet.  Womp womp.  Dress price is $200 or best offer plus shipping.  Necklace price is $75 or best offer plus shipping.  Please email me (dos@drunkonshoes.com) if interested or if you have any questions.  Thanksssssssssss.

-DOS

4 COMMENTS:

Lil Mama Stuart at: November 22, 2011 at 11:37 AM said...

love the first photo!

DrunkOnShoes at: November 22, 2011 at 11:40 AM said...

thanks!! i finally figured out how to use my flash at home.. kindaaaaa.. lol.

Sweet Kat's Creations at: November 22, 2011 at 12:04 PM said...

That choker looks really good on you!

DrunkOnShoes at: November 22, 2011 at 12:09 PM said...

thanks Kat! i love it!

Post a Comment

newer post older post