And away we gooooooooooooooooooo... first up on my Versace for H&M series is the super hot hot hot purple baby doll dress. This dress definitely pulls off the cute AND sexy look. Quality is great and fits like a dream. If you are looking to stand out in a room or make an ex-boyfriend drool and his new girlfriend jealous... this is the dress for you! Kakakakaka... I busted out my wig to really portray the Versace feel... also because I just got home from work and my hair is lookin' like poo. As you can see, I've got a whole rack of stuff to share. I hope I can find them all a good home.




I have four in a size 2 and only one in a size 4. I am wearing a size 2 in the photos. Price is $300 or best offer plus shipping. Please email me (dos@drunkonshoes.com) if you are interested or have any questions. =D
-DOS





5 COMMENTS:
so cute Shai! at first, i thought you were offering the dress for $5300, but then i realized that it was a dollar sign and not a 5. i hope you find a home for all of them, too :)
ahahaha it looks awesome with the wig! you look like a cyber doll.
hahaha thanks gals!
cyber doll ay? that sounds dirty.
shai, you are so small! size 2 at H&M is super tiny. i always go with a size 4 there because i feel like i am ripping the seams in a size 2. actually i bought a pair of faux leather pants in a size 2 because that was the only size left and i can barely breathe let alone eat in them. haha!
oh there are def some size 2 stuff that i'm like whoaaaaaaaaa ouch! the corset for one. omgeeeeeee.. i was able to get it closed but my bits were hangin' out everywhere. my bubbies were so smooshed. but then the 4 is super loose. drats! I think I'm an in-between in the sizes. =(
oh and I got those shoes you had ur eye on. they def don't fit me and my tiny feet but it was wishful thinking cuz it was a size 5. are you a size 5?
Post a Comment