

Boy this weekend we had some super nice temperatures. A nice treat for us. Although it was cuh-razy windy, I still had to get outside and soak up some much needed sun. After being sick for almost 2 weeks, I've been needing some sunshine. Blog Nazi and I ended up back in Old Town because I cracked a nail during bowling on Friday so I had to get it fixed at my nail spot Elite Nails. The funny thing is I cracked a nail on the hand I WASN'T bowling with. Weird. Not sure what happened there. LOL Oh well. It definitely was nice to have a reason to stroll around. The parking lot we were parked at had this awesome ivy wall. don't the colors look so pretty? T'was a nice backdrop for some pictures. =) This was also the day Blog Nazi went shopping crazy at GAP. Hehehehe.

This cropped sweater was my purchase from City Blue about a week ago. It's by Aiko which is a brand I have come to love. Their sweaters feel really nice and hang really well. They also have really fun designs. I wish I had taken off the scarf so you could see the leather detail on the v-neck line which is my favorite part about the sweater. Woops! Maybe next time. I definitely need me some more cropped sweaters for the season. I love them! Really comfortable and perfect for layering and also make me look a little taller which is always a plus! Hahaha!
Do you guys like my sunnies?! Do they look familiar? Yup! They are the same ones my dad got from Oliver Peoples! (See him rockin' them here) The difference is that I got them during their Annual sale for about 50% less than what he got them for. Boy was he mad! He literally called me at work after I posted the sale on Facebook and was in an uproar about it. He had me call the store and try to get a price adjustment and everything. LOL!! He has yet to learn that with designer items, sometimes you get super lucky and sometimes you pay full price. They look awesome on him though so he should be happy he got to wear them one month extra before they went on sale. Tee hee hee.
I've always kind of strayed away from aviator style sunnies because I always thought they looked really weird on me. But these I absolutely love! So I'm glad I found a pair that works for me. And the lenses are kind of a purple gradient tint in the sun which I am definitely diggin'. These work great for fall and winter since they are darker and black framed. I can't wait for next year's annual sale. It's awesome to get such an amazing deal on such high quality sunnies. Sorry dad! Hahahaha!!




Sweater - Aiko | Tank Top - t.babaton | Jeggings - Jbrand | Boots - Steven | Scarf - Express | Purse - Chanel | Sunnies - Oliver Peoples

Coat - Golde
It got chillier and windier as the sun went down so I grabbed my ultimate favorite coat from the car. I've had this coat for about 3 winters now and it was probably one of my best sale finds. Originally $500 and it was on sale for $99 at Intermix. And when I got it, they were having their extra 25% off sale items promotion AND their "we'll pay the sales tax" promotion. So I snagged it for $75! Woo hoooooooooo. =D
Thanks for reading my loves!
-DOS





10 COMMENTS:
I love the purse.
thanks nan! kind of hard to go wrong with Chanel right? hehehe... u know they had a purple one once. thought of u. =D
I want your coat and purse!!!
Good eye with the backdrops :) I like the fence/brick one too. Scoring an unexpected deal on a deal at the register is the best!
@lil mama stuart - thanks for the comment! yes i def got lucky on the ivy wall. pretty colors.
@hj - let's switch bags one day. hehehe
I'm too much of a gigantor to fit into your clothes or shoes, but I'll gladly take your bags!
sorry my love but my closest girlfriends have already called dibs and split up my bags amongst themselves if something were ever to happen to me. lol
LOVE the colors in the photos and u in them. hi cutey!
oh, anonymous is me. jane lee.
the bag is fab! - jan
Post a Comment