sugar and spice



0 COMMENTS
Oof!  I totally went all photo whore on this post guys!  But for two reasons.  One, because these are my two favorite dresses from the Versace for H&M collection.  And probably the two dresses that made the 13 hour wait worth it.  Two, because I've had some requests to show what the dresses look like on since I've got some extras of these.  Get ready to die because these two dresses are so fab it'll make you dizzy.  Yep I put the wig back on for this one.  I called this post sugar and spice because the first look is really sweet and the the second look is hot and spicy.  First look paired with a Chanel clutch.  And I apologize that you can't see any shoes in any of these.  There is one part of the house that works really well for these portrait shots and there isn't enough room to get my entire body in the frame.  But that works out well since I haven't gotten a pedicure and my legs are kinda prickly right now.  Hehehehe... Moving on. Ready...  get set...  gooooooooooo!!














And this is the second dress.  Yikes it's so awesome!  Metal mesh baby!!!!  This dress screams fun fun fun fun FUUUUUUUUUUUN!  Excuse the messy hair.  This was after I took off the wig.  Second look paired with a Versace for H&M belt and my silver Chanel purse.  I am super matchy matchy in silver.  LOL.  I even had my silver Miu Miu shoes on which I realize now was completely unnecessary.  









Okay, I just started getting silly after a while.




Okay here are the deets!  I have a total of 5 extra of the black baby doll dress.  Two size 2, one size 4, one size 6, and one size 8.  Price is $300 or best offer (plus shipping).  I already have quite a few inquiries on this dress so please act fast!  I have ONE extra of the silver mesh dress in a size 8.  Price is $400 or best offer (plus shipping).  Email me at dos@drunkonshoes.com to purchase or for any questions.  I am wearing size 2 in both dresses above.  The size 2 is a bit snug around my bubbies so please keep that in mind when choosing a size.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed the pics.

-DOS

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

newer post older post