Wednesday Wishlist 11/16/11



2 COMMENTS
Hi everyone!  Happy Wednesday Wishlist Day!  This Wishlist is dedicated to the new Versace for H&M collection!  There are so many things on the collection that I am definitely attracted to.  All of the items below are from the collection and I think add up to one hot hot hot outfit n'est-ce pas?!  There are definitely more from the collection that I've got my eye on.  Yummmmmm!  So the question is, am I going to camp out this Friday night at a chance to snag these items on Saturday morning?  Hmmmmmmmmm... who else is down?



-DOS

2 COMMENTS:

Oh Sweet Escape at: November 16, 2011 at 3:38 PM said...

i have totally been eyeing the black and gold witch shoes myself! so cute!

DrunkOnShoes at: November 16, 2011 at 3:47 PM said...

man i want a couple of the dresses and the belts. but i have a feeling it's going to sell out in a couple of hours. T_T

Post a Comment

newer post older post