fuzzy balls



2 COMMENTS

Hey guys!  Like my fuzzy balls?  Just had to share my fun new winter accessory with you guys.  I got this hood/hat from GAP during my lunch break with V and I got it at 40% off.  Woot!  It's surprisingly soft and very warm.  Which works great for me since today it started snowing in Chicago.  I am all for anything that keeps my head warm during the winter.  This year, it is predicted to be the worst winter Chicago has ever seen.  So I might actually top this off with my fuzzy earmuffs.  And wear my fur lined coat with another fur hood on it.  I'm kind of scared for this winter actually.  Eeks!  Snow I can deal with.  But sub-zero temperatures is a whole other beast.  So my fellow Chicagoans, head over the GAP and get yourself a hood with the fuzzy balls.  The balls add nothing to the warmth aspect but does add 100 points to the cute aspect.  =)  

GAP is having their friends and family sale at 30% off and luckily my neighbor who works at GAP shared her special friends and family 40% off gift card with me so yay!  Thanks girlie!  Original price before discount is $34.95 in case you were wondering.  =)  One more day until Friday!  Woopee!!  Anyone have any good weekend plans?

-DOS

2 COMMENTS:

Jeannie at: November 10, 2011 at 5:11 PM said...

So cute and warm!! ADORBS!!

DrunkOnShoes at: November 10, 2011 at 6:52 PM said...

thanks jeannie! they sure are warm! and i had a group of guys roll down their window and tell me my hat was awesome on the way home from work. LOL! didn't know guys liked fuzzy balls too. interesting.

Post a Comment

newer post older post