switcheroo



2 COMMENTS

Yes, I know, all that is different is the coat.  Hahaha!  Well this was taken on the same day we were in Soho right after I did some damage at Aritzia.  So obsessed with that store!  Especially because there was a huge mega sale section.  This jacket however was not on sale.  But it was pretty reasonable so I had to snag it.  I couldn't help but switch into this jacket right after my purchase so I could snap some shots and show you guys!  And it fit so well with what I was already wearing.  I did look pretty crazy swapping jackets in the middle of the sidewalk and ripping off the tags.  If I remember correctly, this jacket was just a little over $100 and is perfect for spring.  It was actually 55 degrees in Chicago today so I have a feeling I will be using this jacket again very soon.  Yay!  I hope everyone is having a great week!  This have been kinda cray at work and I've only been back for two days!  EEKS! 









Top - Wilfred  |  Jeans - Paige Denim  |  Shoes - Fendi  |  Scarves - Wilfred  |  Jacket - Talula  |  Bag - Louis Vuitton  |  Sunglasses - Oliver Peoples  |  Earrings - Top Shop  |  Gloves - Moschino  |  Watch - Michael Kors

Also a big big big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my baby sister.  She's not quite a baby anymore.  Happy 18th Birthday baby girl!!  I love you times a million bajillion katrillion!


-DOS

2 COMMENTS:

MonochromeMagpie at: March 1, 2012 at 9:14 AM said...

Loving the muted tones! And a happy birthday to your lil sis :)

Monochrome Magpie

Moscow Blogger at: March 1, 2012 at 10:11 AM said...

I like this look,amaizing!

Post a Comment

newer post older post