blurry blackout



1 COMMENTS

Still enjoying somewhat of a warm front here in Chi-city.  It was 54 degrees on this day.  Yay!  Quick shots taken during lunch break with my intern.  Hahahahaha... I am the boss so he has to do whatever I say.  Including, taking photos for my blog with my iPhone.  LoL.  He did a pretty good job no?  Maybe next time I'll have him use the DSLR.  I am pretty monochromatic during colder months.  I really need some color in my wardrobe.  LOL.  I'll use any excuse to shop.  I'm awful.  Bwahahaha.  I really want to get a neon pink blazer or something.




Sweater Dress - YesStyle  |  Stockings - Calvin Klein  |  Belt - F21  |  Shoes - Fendi Fendista Shearling Booties |  Wallet - Louis Vuitton

-DOS

1 COMMENTS:

christina at: January 11, 2012 at 11:54 AM said...

especially lovin' the shoes! so cute!!

Post a Comment

newer post older post