my first giveaway



32 COMMENTS
Hi everyone! The blog has been going through various revisions as I'm sure you can see. Hahaha. I've been playing around a bit in the past few days and I'm super indecisive with certain things so it takes me forever to be happy with something. I made a new header up top. =) Do you like it? It was coming out super fuzzy for a while, so big thanks to Laurz for giving me some pointers. Microsoft paint is so old school but so handy! But anyway, on to the matter at hand!

Wooooot! My first giveaway! To celebrate over 10,000 page views (well actually over 13,000 now) since I started in July, I decided to do my very first giveaway! It took me forever to think of what to do but I finally decided on a fun accessory. Two fun bracelets from Cram located in the Boystown neighborhood in Chicago. The white one is the same as the reddish/orange one I've been wearing this past summer.


These look great by themselves or together. Again, I want to thank everyone for visiting the blog and encourage you to provide me any type of feedback. I am still learning the ropes and would love to hear from everyone.



HOW THIS WORKS:

1. Open only to public followers of this blog. It's easy to follow and you don't need to have a blog or a blogger account. Just click the blue "Join this site" button on the right sidebar and sign in using an email address, twitter account, AIM, or other type of account. There is also an option to create a Google account if you don't have any of the options already. (If for some reason the "Join this site" button is not showing up, you can also click on the "Follow" link up at the very top of the blog near the left corner on the dark grey navigation bar.)

2. Leave 1 comment below while signed in to your followers account saying you would like to enter the giveaway.

3. And since this is my first giveaway, I am limiting to US, Canada, UK, and South Korea (these are where a majority of my pageviews are coming from, so THANKS!). The giveaway will end on Monday, October 10, 2011.

4. I will be using random.org to generate the winner. Each person will get one entry for their comment.

5. For 3 additional entries and chances to win:
  • Follow @DrunkOnShoes on Twitter by clicking the blue twitter birdie on the right sidebar and tweet "@DrunkOnShoes I want to enter! #DOSgiveaway www.drunkonshoes.com". You can only get 1 additional entry for the Twitter post. I will use your Twitter name in addition to your follower name so you can be entered twice for the giveaway.
  • Become a follower through BlogLovin'. Simply click the BlogLovin' icon also found on the right sidebar. Your BlogLovin' name will be another entry.
  • Like the DrunkOnShoes Facebook page and leave a comment indicating you would like to be entered. By clicking the Facebook icon on the right sidebar, it will take you to the DrunkOnShoes Facebook page and you will see a Like button. Again you must leave a comment on the Facebook wall to receive an additional entry ("i want to enter" works =D )
Basically, you can have a max of 4 chances to win! The 3 additional entries are optional. You must complete step 1 and step 2 to be entered at all. Remember, you must leave a comment indicating your wish to be entered. So if you are already a follower, you must still comment. Once the giveaway is over, I will post the winner and contact through either their Follower name, Twitter, BlogLovin' or Facebook accounts. Good luck!



-DOS

32 COMMENTS:

Stephanie Drenka at: September 29, 2011 at 10:57 AM said...

so cute! count me in :)

Tracy at: September 29, 2011 at 11:09 AM said...

Love wrap bracelets! Enter me please =)

Lil Mama Stuart at: September 29, 2011 at 12:27 PM said...

Congrats! We <3 numbers/stats ;) I need help accessorizing, enter me please!

Check out the giveaways I have for my blogiversary!

alfred at: September 29, 2011 at 3:40 PM said...

i didn't get to read all the directions....cause i'm on my way out...but i just read something free giveaway from your from your fb site.

hope this contest still live by the time i get back....

DrunkOnShoes at: September 29, 2011 at 4:19 PM said...

bwahahaha alfred u are awesome

k133n at: September 29, 2011 at 4:23 PM said...

I hope I win.

laura at: September 29, 2011 at 5:15 PM said...

I am so excited that your adorably bloggy is going so well that you're doing giveaways!! So... consider that my entry wrapped in a compliment :) Am I considered a follower if I subscribe to your RSS in my Google reader? I hope/think so!

DrunkOnShoes at: September 29, 2011 at 6:57 PM said...

lane you have to click the join this site button to publicly follow and be entered =)

alfred - www.infiniteaction.com at: September 29, 2011 at 7:45 PM said...

okay i think i set this up right...but enter me again. muahahahhahaha i'm gonna win!!!!

DrunkOnShoes at: September 29, 2011 at 7:47 PM said...

lol! good job alfred. u did it right. hahahahaha.. now u gotta do get the extra entries. lol

alfred - www.infiniteaction.com at: September 29, 2011 at 7:49 PM said...

the only one left is the blog luv me or something...i gotta do that after i get back, gotta step out again.

alfred - www.infiniteaction.com at: September 29, 2011 at 7:50 PM said...

oh wait...do i have to retweet u or something on twitter...i haven't used my twitter account at all.

DrunkOnShoes at: September 29, 2011 at 7:51 PM said...

tweet "@DrunkOnShoes I want to enter! #DOSgiveaway www.drunkonshoes.com".

Eskeelo at: September 30, 2011 at 11:51 AM said...

i must be crazy for not entering myself in your free giveaway earlier! it's so hard for me to find time to type anything on the computer now that Joshua is walking and busier than ever. no joke! i hope i'm the grand winner!!!!!!!

Sylvia at: September 30, 2011 at 4:25 PM said...

Enter me in please!! :)

Anonymous at: September 30, 2011 at 4:52 PM said...

this is alfred, entering for sylvia....cause she doesn't know how to follow your blog correctly. she should be disqualified for her incorrect entrance in the previous comment. so i can win =)

Cindy at: October 1, 2011 at 9:35 AM said...

Woo-hoo! I follow you via GFC. Thank you so much for offering such a great giveaway. :)

clogzilla(at)yahoo(dot)com

Cindy at: October 1, 2011 at 9:36 AM said...

Tweeted!

https://twitter.com/#!/normawatson/status/120145004613222400

clogzilla(at)yahoo(dot)com

Cindy at: October 1, 2011 at 9:40 AM said...

Liked and commented on your Facebook page.


clogzilla(at)yahoo(dot)com

Victoria Chen at: October 2, 2011 at 5:04 PM said...

enter me!!!!

dress up files at: October 3, 2011 at 10:59 AM said...

Hi! Am I too late to enter? :)

Junk Loving Girl at: October 3, 2011 at 4:32 PM said...

I am following with GFC and would love to be entered!

thepricklypinecone(at)gmail.com

Unknown at: October 8, 2011 at 2:13 AM said...

Hi doll!

--- I'm now a GFC Follower under: SAUCY | f. | BABY

saucy.baby21[at]gmail[dot][com]

--- Nicole

Unknown at: October 8, 2011 at 2:14 AM said...

--- I'm now a Bloglovin Follower under: SAUCY | f | BABY

saucy.baby21[at]gmail[dot][com]

--- Nicole

Unknown at: October 8, 2011 at 2:14 AM said...

--- I just liked you on FB & left a comment on your wall about entering under: Nicole Ordonez

saucy.baby21[at]gmail[dot][com]

Thank you for the chance! :)

--- Nicole

jane at: October 9, 2011 at 6:44 PM said...

i thought did this already, but i guess not!

jane at: October 9, 2011 at 6:44 PM said...

o, i want in!! haha :)

esther kim at: October 9, 2011 at 9:42 PM said...

Thanks for the reminder!!!! i wanted to enter in when i first read it, but i was at work and didnt have time! enter me in please! =) Thanks!!

Ken-Rod at: October 9, 2011 at 9:47 PM said...

I think the boo would like this so i'm gonna enter!
I'm feelin lucky.. Punk!

peanut's mommy at: October 10, 2011 at 12:30 PM said...

i LOVE CRAM for KIDS...after eating at my fave place Joy Noodles (check them out!) we took a stroll and bumped into this cute boutique...now, we make it a must to go and visit when we eat there. bracelets are too cute!

DrunkOnShoes at: October 10, 2011 at 12:36 PM said...

@peanut's mommy - thanks for visiting the blog =) i love joy's noodles. thai beef fried rice for the win! nyummy! did you want to enter the giveaway? or were you just commenting? =)

Malvina05 at: October 10, 2011 at 9:59 PM said...

Cool bracelets! enter me in :)

Post a Comment

newer post older post