




















HAPPY 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO US!
Here's to the man that keeps me grounded, pulls me back when I start to get too cray, makes me madder than anyone else can, and makes me happier than anyone else can. Year one was a blur, year two was frustrating, year three has been my favorite so far. I love you and that's keepin' it 100.
photo credit - Gerber & Scarpelli (Belen)
-DOS





10 COMMENTS:
Thank you for sharing this, lovely pictures. I feel the same way about the bf - he drives me so crazy but at the same time makes me so happy. Ugh!
seriously my heart jumped at your pictures! you look gorgeous in every. single. one. for real the most amazing pictures i`ve seen..and hello your dresses are all so great! happy anniversary to you and yours!
Happy Anniversary!! :) I can't believe it's been two years. -Laurz
these pics are so awesome!
beautyfull photos!
Happy Anniv! Your pics are gorgeous! Girl, how many dresses did you have?? You look amazing in all of them!
pearlsandgreentea.com
LOVE these shots. Happy anniversary!
those are some amazing pictures!! happy anniversary!
aww beautiful photos! Congrats on your 3 year anniversary! Your little 3 year recap was soo adorable!
xoxo,
Suzie Q
www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com
Happy Anniversary to y'all! All the pictures are beautiful!
Post a Comment