drunk on love



8 COMMENTS
For those of you who have not noticed yet, there is a new tab above called [drunk on love].  I recently did an engagement shoot for my friends V+M and decided that all things wedding and love deserve a special spot on the blog.  So check the page often to see any new love stories that unfold.  =)  WARNING:  it can get pretty mooshie in that section.  Be prepared to barf from all the romance and love.


And again, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE JOIN THE SITE and enter the giveaway!!  I am still accepting entries until MONDAY, OCTOBER 10!

-DOS

8 COMMENTS:

Michele at: October 3, 2011 at 10:21 PM said...

love the pics Shai!
You're a woman of many talents. =)
I'm going to contact you about my wedding soon!

DrunkOnShoes at: October 3, 2011 at 10:59 PM said...

wahoo! i am excited! =D

Jane at: October 3, 2011 at 11:10 PM said...

i love this picture. love! i like silhouettes :)

DrunkOnShoes at: October 3, 2011 at 11:16 PM said...

jane - yea i love how this one turned out. i think silhouettes are so captivating.. i had to work so hard to get the water to look more blue. it was looking nasty brown that day. hahaha..

Tracy at: October 4, 2011 at 11:28 AM said...

You should totally dabble in family photography. I know a cute family of 3 that would be interested! =P

Lil Mama Stuart at: October 4, 2011 at 2:50 PM said...

lovely silhouettes!

DrunkOnShoes at: October 4, 2011 at 3:15 PM said...

thank you =)

Tysk at: October 5, 2011 at 10:54 AM said...

Haha I love the new "About" section that spells out DOS, for all those idiots out there (me).

Post a Comment

newer post older post