why i miss high school



0 COMMENTS

So my dad posted these pictures on Facebook and I just had to share with my readers.  LOL!  These are my darling little sister's friends.  Congrats guys!  You are now internet famous.  LOL!  I almost peed myself when I saw these.  It makes me miss high school so much!  Things were a lot simpler and funner back then.  And I swear the boys are a lot more willing to look like fools for fun.  This also makes me realize how lame I am because I have yet to find a costume and have put zero thought into it.  Crap.



I'm not quite sure what he is supposed to be.  Are you a caveman go go dancer?  Caveman gigolo?  Also, can I please have those fuzzy socks when you are done with them?!!  I think I can rock those in the winter.  Debs, make sure you jack those from him for me mkhay?


Happy Halloween everyone!  I hope you all have a great weekend!

-DOS

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

newer post older post