
Hello hello! Another post from my NorCal/Sonoma trip! The wedding day! So if you weren't paying attention (shame on you), about two weeks ago, I was on an amazing trip in Sonoma for the main reason of seeing my soho HJ marry the love of her life Jimmers. The wedding was at Cornerstone Sonoma which is a winery/art gallery and it was GORGYPANTS! The ceremony had an amazing backdrop of grape vines and the sun setting over the hillside. The dinner portion was in a cute tented area and was small and intimate. The dancing portion was in a barn type building with crystal chandeliers hanging overhead. Overall, it was beautiful!! I loved every detail and the couple seemed so happy and just sank into the day like every couple should on their wedding day. It was absolute perfection and everyone whooped it up on a never ending flow of vino and whiskey. And the food, omg the food. Each hors d'oeuvre was delectable and my fish which I believe was sea bass was flaky and juicy and I may or may not have licked my plate. BEST EVER! Congratulations to the happy couple! I had such a great time! Everyone should get married in Sonoma.




The best mini burgers I've ever had!

The white flower is everythaaaaang!







Yup it was sea bass.

The happy couple cutting the prettiest cake EVER!!! Doesn't the bride look amazing?!?!


Just two of the items on the giant dessert spread.



Dress - All Saints | Jacket - H&M x Margiela | Clutch - Zara | Shoes - ASOS
Photos by The Hubster
xoxo,
DOS





3 COMMENTS:
Beautiful!! I'm totally digging the dress on you!
I purchased this dress to wear to a semi-formal event. The dress arrived in an envelope, but was not too badly wrinkled. I ordered a size 10 and I am 5' 10". The dress was long enough.
Really nice weeding theory! All can be fascinated on your contents! Thanks for a informative and creative arrangements !
Red Wedding Dresses
Post a Comment