CAMO AND SWEATS IN SAN FRAN



1 COMMENTS

Aaaaaaaaand she's back!  If you didn't know, I just came back from an amazing 9 day vacation in NorCal.  We spent 6 days in Sonoma and 3 days in San Francisco.  In Sonoma, we witnessed the beautiful wedding of HJ and Jimmers!  But more on that in a later post.  I will be posting quite a bit from this trip to take you guys through most of my days in Cali so excuse the lag as there are tons of pictures.  We arrived in SF the night of the 10th and luckily my amazing friend Sungdizzlehungryyyyyyyyyy was also in SF for work and let us crash at his hotel.  Meaning we got to meet some friends in SF for a few drinks and of course ended up at some korean bar/restaurant stuffing our faces right before we passed out.  Although I did start the party early on the flight in.  I mean $5 vodka sodas on the Southwest flights = wooo hoooooo!  I definitely did not waste any time starting my vacation.  I got myself pretty happy and toasty on that four and a half hour flight.  Thanks again to Sung for letting us crash!  Poor guy didn't even get to go to brunch with us the next day.  And my oh my did he miss a fantastic brunch.  Utilizing that yelp thang, I found us a place to have brunch.  Dotties.  It had like 2800 reviews and averaged to about 4.5 stars.  So of course that got me curious.  We got there and there was a line to get in.  Sucks to have to wait but it is usually a good sign of nyummies to come.  And we were soooooo NOT disappointed.  







Unfortunately the camera battery died right before the food came out so I guess you'll have to take my word for it that it looked glorious and tasted even better than it looked.  They have this chili/jalepeno cornbread with some sort of glaze you can spread on top that will change your life!  I'm not that easily impressed with food but I couldn't stop stealing bites off of the hubby's plate.  I'm definitely going back and ordering a whole plate of just the corn bread.  Their scrambles are amazing and have really interesting flavors.  I tried lamb sausage with goat cheese which was delish but weird at the same time.  Miss Sue had the Italian sausage scramble which was also very good.  And the hubby, well, the hubby's dish was amazing.  Smoked whiskey-fennel sausage, mushroom and baby spinach scramble with that grilled chili-cheddar corn bread and home fries.  ZOMG!  Nomanomnomnommy!  Overall a very successful stop in SF and a great start to our vacation.  Then it was off to Sonoma!  Which was a beautiful drive across the Golden Gate bridge and smooth sailing on the 101.  Woohoo!  More of #dostakesonsonoma to come!





Top - Random  |  Sweatpants - F21  |  Hat - DA BULLS!!  |  Shoes - Converse  |  Bag - Givenchy



xoxo,
DOS

1 COMMENTS:

Ai at: October 23, 2013 at 9:55 PM said...

ooo I've always wanted to try Dotties, but the line is ridiculous. If you're ever in SF again, another restaurant is Burma Superstar. Never tried it myself, but they have a line just as long as Dotties.

Post a Comment

newer post older post