BLOGGER ON THE GO



5 COMMENTS

Bloggers are pretty married to three things... their phones, their cameras, and their computers.  But of course we need to jazz it up in any way we can.  And what better to jazz up my MacBook Air than with a bright neon orange C/Fan case!  My previous neon obsession last year was citron and I think this year it is neon orange or "electric lava" as C/Fan calls it.  I always find it interesting when I change my mind on what I like and what I don't like.  There used to be a time when I thought orange was so gross.  But I guess that's what is great about fashion and life, what you thought you would never like, can all of a sudden be your current obsession.  And man, neon orange is just so hawt to me right now.  Hahaha.  Especially in a laptop sleeve.  What I love about this C/Fan one is that it can also look like a simple over-sized envelope clutch so I can feel like an undercover techie nerd.  And since I have the 11 inch Air, I can slip in some other items in this as well.  Nothing too bulky or else it starts to bend and lose it's shape which is no bueno.  I don't normally blog outside of my house since I don't need to subject the public to seeing me weed through a million photos of myself.  But now that I have such a pretty case, the public might just have to deal with it.  So if you see me toting around my "electric lava" case, you'll know wassup!  Or maybe there's just a panini in there and a few fashion mags.  I like to keep ya guessing.









Vest - Thanks to HAI Clothing  |  Top - Milk N Honey  |  Jeans - Paige Denim  |  Shoes - Charlotte Olympia (similar)  |  Laptop Case - Thanks to C/Fan Designs  |  Jewelry - City Blue, Stella and Dot, Thanks to Alex and AniThanks to Kendra Scott  |  Watch - Cartier

xoxo,
DOS

5 COMMENTS:

Tracy at: May 13, 2013 at 10:11 AM said...

Deal with it public. Deal with it. If that thing comes in pink...I may be in trouble.

Xlovehappyx at: May 14, 2013 at 11:39 AM said...

that case is awesome
thanks for sharing about it, i hadn't seen it before! :)

DrunkOnShoes at: May 14, 2013 at 4:06 PM said...

Tre - lol! i miss you and your best ever comments!

xlovehappyx - thank you for your comment! get one! there are lots of pretty colors!

Anonymous at: May 16, 2013 at 9:37 AM said...

Love that it looks like one stylish oversized clutch!

http://www.xjole.com

Tracy at: May 16, 2013 at 8:57 PM said...

Nursing school is over and that means I can grace the internet with my presence again!

Post a Comment

newer post older post