LE BRUNCH STEEZ



3 COMMENTS

Wussup wussuuuuuuuuup!?  Okay I don't have much to say since this is just basically my outfit post for my previous brunch post at Frog N Snail.  The sun was clearly out and beaming that day which automatically draws me to my bright colored closet items.  =)  I hope you enjoy the photos!  And please read up on my brunch post.  Frog N Snail is definitely a worth it food experience.  I'm super smiley and stumbly in these due to a mimosa overdose.  Teeheehee.  I think I want to do a series called Brunch-ventures.  Where I go to brunch spots, drink, eat, and blog.  Sounds like a superb plan!  What do you guys think?  Who wants to be my date?  How many more Sundays of football are there?  I feel like I can get a lot of Sunday brunches in there.













Jacket - Talula (similar here)  |  Tee - old (similar here)  |  Jeans - Rich & Skinny  |  Shoes - House of Harlow (old) (similar here)  |  Scarf - Wilfred  |  Sunnies - Chanel  |  Bag - Proenza Schouler

xoxo,
DOS

3 COMMENTS:

R at: November 7, 2012 at 2:29 AM said...

what cute lil shoes! ^_^

Anonymous at: November 7, 2012 at 10:17 AM said...

Love the PS1! The colour you linked (raspberry) is actually the one I've been keeping my eye on.

http://www.xjole.com

Jelena Zivanovic at: November 12, 2012 at 2:06 AM said...

This is such a lovely look! Your bag and scarf are so pretty!!

Post a Comment

newer post older post