
Sometimes it can be difficult to find a black dress that still has some punch. Well look no further because I've got the perfect one. Thanks to my shopping extravaganza at Edith Hart last week, I've got this fun and fabulous dress in my closet. I wore it out immediately the next day after I bought it. The Hubster and I went to the Cheeky Chicago event "Cheekiest Guys of Summer 2012" out on Oak Street Beach. I was pretty overdressed and probably wore the wrong shoes for a beach event but I didn't care. I got way too excited to rock this beauty. I'm probably going to get it shortened to give it a little more sass. =) What do you guys think? Love?










I hope everyone had a great weekend! I spent most of this weekend watching a korean drama. They are my downfall. If it wasn't for my friends calling me out at night, I probably would not have left the house. I still made time to hit up the Vintage Garage on Sunday though, thanks to tickets I won from Cheeky Chicago. They are so great! Thanks to being Cheeky, I got some amazing jewelry pieces for dirt cheap. Woohoo! Here are some shots we took at the Cheeky event last week. Enjoy!



Cheeky Jessica and Cheeky Erica doing their thang and surrounding themselves with Cheeky men. <3






Lisa Frame being a total babe!

Some fashionable ladies I was being creeps with my camera with. =) Loved their outfits!


Dress - Stylestalker (purchased from Edith Hart) | Shoes - Christian Louboutin | Bag - Chanel | Jewelry - David Yurman, Stella & Dot, F21 | Watch - Cartier
-DOS





9 COMMENTS:
loving the blackblackblack! my favoriteeee color haha. you look absolutely gorgeous! this dress was madeee for you! i agree though, shortening it a little would definitely make it more fun! and i see you wearing your biancas..now i understand why you told me i had to wait for the shoe pics! did you ever keep the anniversary collection lady gris? i have yet to see you wear them in a post!
lovely! looks like you had a great time :)
I love that dress, and it's so chic with those pumps!
You look gorgeous! What are your favorite korean dramas?
underahhundred.blogspot.com/
that is one hot dress. I love how you're not afraid to be overdressed. I often feel like I can't wear anything dressy in this super casual town, but sometimes you just gotta wear what makes you feel good!
I love that dress and those shoes on you. You are so gorgeous! :)
Love, S
http://shamelesslyoverdressed.blogspot.com
I'm hosting a giveaway at my blog in case you'd like to enter! :)
Love your blog! I'm a new follower :D
Loving the new layout! Missed a little Dos!
I just love that dress! Looks amazing with your heels on!
http://guabk.blogspot.fi/
Post a Comment