BEACH SUNSETS



3 COMMENTS

Happy Monday to all!  I hope you all had a fun weekend.  I for sure did.  =)  It all started when I won tickets to the Bike to the Beach Bash from Chicago Blog Network.  I never win anything so this was pretty exciting for me.  Not only did it allow me to bike along the lake, but also made me venture to Montrose beach, which I have never been to.  The ride along the lake is so fun and pretty and Montrose beach was breathtaking.  The event was held further away from the water right next to The Dock at Montrose Beach, which is such a fun place to grab some drinks and some food.  We ate our dinner next to the awesome sounds of Ra Ra Riot performing right next to the Dock.  It was a sick performance and they definitely rocked the house.  I love seeing people get their groove on any time and any where so it was amazing to see people having a great time.

"I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance

I hope you dance"





I was itching to take some beach pics so we snuck off closer to the water as the sun was setting.  So pretty!









Top - Free People (old)  |  Bandeau - Free People (old)  |  Shorts - Brandy Melville  |  Sweater - Brandy Melville  |  Bag - Proenza Schouler  |  Sandals - Tory Burch  |  Sunnies - Paul Smith (Morley)  |  Watch - Michael Kors  |  Bracelets - Brandy Melville, Stella & Dot, ASOS  |  Earrings - Urban Outfitters


See y'all later!

-DOS

SHOP THIS LOOK


3 COMMENTS:

ahoymichelle at: July 30, 2012 at 10:48 AM said...

I absolutely love your neon satchel and arm candy!

Michelle
www.michelleesque.com

LC at: July 30, 2012 at 1:05 PM said...

glad you were able to find the shorts! i`ve never been to montrose beach either, but it looks WAY better than oak street and north ave hahaha. congrats on winning too, i never win anything either but i did for the first time this year!

Joy at: July 30, 2012 at 10:08 PM said...

Looks like you had a great time at the beach! Congrats on winning!

I love that neon yellow satchel...I've been so addicted to neon yellow lately.

Post a Comment

newer post older post