
I'm back! Well actually I've been back all week. But readjusting to being back at work and trying to fix the damn two hour difference my internal clock is on was tough. I had suuuuuuuuuuuuuch a fab time in California. I was with The Hubster, Papa DOS, and my little sissy on a little family vaycay. This was much needed especially because it came right after a crazy weekend in Vegas for one of my bestie's bachelorette party. If you follow me on Instagram, then you probably saw a glimpse of our time in Vegas. =)
I gotta say, being on the west coast for a little over a week felt amazing. Weather in California is so great. It was a bit chilly but being from Chicago, I can handle a bit chilly. The sun was consistent and shining every day which just automatically brightens my mood. Every time I'm there I think, "Man, I could move here fo sho!" (Although I say the same thing every time I visit NYC) If I had my way I would do two years in California and two years in New York.
My Cali trip was filled with a lot of... well... eating. Hahaha... I think I ate my weight in seafood. GAH! So goooood! Thanks to Danny for always showing us the best spots in LA. I also got to visit my very first vineyard thanks to my darling Minnie and her boytoy who so graciously took me and The Hubster in for two days until my dad and sis arrived. Minnie took me to South Coast Winery in Temecula, California while our two boys played together. Hehehehe... In other words, we got drunk while they played golf somewhere. California has such wide open spaces. The vineyard literally took my breath away. The other girls just stood there laughing at me while I stared out into the open horizon with my mouth hanging open. And that was BEFORE the 11 tastings of wine. Thanks for showing me such a great time! <3<3<3 And Pam and Tre, I hope you read this. You two are buckets of fun! "You know them young ones these days, they into the pinky toes." LOL!


This day was the day we went cruising on Mulholland Drive. It was so beautiful. Next time I want to drive through it with a convertible. Something sporty and sassy. Hehehe. Such breathtaking views! There are little pockets that are designated look out spots that have great views of the city. <3 Not to mention on the other side are some BALLER houses! Whut whut! Lots of gated houses on this road. Made me wonder who lives there. You also wonder where is the closest gas station and grocery store??? Do they get that stuff just helicoptered down? Man that's so BOSS! Anyhoo! I have more California posts coming up so I'll tell you more later.






Cardigan - Brandy Melville | Vest - Elizabeth and James (old) | Tank Top - Free People | Jeans - Rich and Skinny | Shoes - B Brian Atwood | Bag - Chanel | Accessories - Cusp, Stella & Dot, Suo, Brandy Melville
I hope you are all still checking in on the blog here and there. Sorry I was so MIA! I appreciate all my loyal readers. Especially the ones that reach out to me. <3<3<3 xoxoxoxoxo
-DOS






0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment