
1. Dogeared Jewels XO Necklace - $144
2. Black Halo Classic Jackie O Dress - $345
3. Helmut Lang White Sugar Cropped Blazer - $575
6. Dogeared Jewels Moroccan Earrings - $68
Happy Wednesday everyone! So on my recent online perusing binge, I came across these AMAZING Brian Atwood shoes. OMG aren't they GORGEOUS!?!?! Fringe, check. Chains, check. Suede, check. Platform, check. Fabulous factor, TRIPLE CHECK! I just want to curl up with them. Sigh. Definitely a drool worthy pair in my opinion and the definite highlight of today's Wednesday Wishlist. I kept the rest of the outfit pretty simple to highlight the shoes. A simple and classy black dress paired with a white blazer with a hint of edge on the design to match the edge of the chains on the shoes. Simple jewelry and an understated but super adorable purse. An outfit to stand out in the office that can go straight to happy hour and a night out on the town. Woot!
-DOS





3 COMMENTS:
i hate you every wednesday! lol. you are definitely enabling me to do damage every week!
)= you had me at helmut lang.
xx
love your wednesday wishlist. you have such a great blog and you have such a great style.
divina
sheworethis.blogspot.com
I love these posts.
& oh my those Brian Atwoods are quite interesting. Would love to see what you would wear with them...
http://ohtheendlesspossibilities.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment