
Hi again! I've been waiting for the right light to get photos of my awesome new pants! A few weeks ago, I got an email from Motel Rocks telling me that they would like to send me an item from their collection and I was totally ecstatic!! Little did I know how hard it would be to pick out an item from all their amazing stuff. But then I saw them. A pair of super fun and super fab pink and white striped pants! I fell in love instantly. The big bold stripes just screamed for me to make them mine. A week or so later, there they were at my doorstep. And by doorstep, I mean the area underneath our condo mailboxes in the hallway. They were a bit loose so I had to get them taken in which also took some time and they are also long. But I'm used to all that being only 5 feet tall. The waiting was worth it though because now they fit great and it's been kind of rainy and poopy lately so I probably would not have worth them for a while anyway. I didn't get them hemmed shorter because sometimes I like the option of folding them up into a cuff, so it was the good ol' tuck and fold under this time around. If you are more of a normal size and not travel size like me, I'm sure they would fit you just fine! I'm so glad the Hubster and I could finally get around to shooting on a day there was some good sunlight coming in so I could share these pants with all you lovely people. The material is not denim and is super soft. I am wondering if these could be okay in the office. Hey man, they are not jeans! LOL. I think it might be too soon for these in the corporate setting. Thanks again to Motel Rocks for these amazing pants! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Everyone, please visit their site and peruse around. They have lots of interesting and fun designs. I know I've got my eye on a few more items. =)




Also what do you think of my new hat? I've never really been a hat person, but I have come to realize they sure are handy when your hair is just not cooperating. Just be careful to check the wind speed. I've definitely had to chase my hat down the street before. Chicago is not called the "windy" city just for funsies. I like the open holes on this hat. It adds an interesting texture and design and is perfect for when it's a hot summer day and you need some air to get through to your dome.







Sweater - Madewell | Pants - Motel Rocks | Tank Top - t.babaton | Shoes - Gucci (old) | Hat - Club Monaco | Clutch - ASOS | Sunnies - Paul Smith | Watch - Chanel | Jewelry - Anthropologie, Stella & Dot, F21, David Yurman
-DOS





5 COMMENTS:
I love your pants and how you styled them!
Michelle
www.michelleesque.com
This look is so fabulous... those shoes! Those pants! That hat!
LOVE!
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com
Such fun pants! Great pick =) Love that you paired with a loose comfy knit sweater. Your hat is so cute too. I can't believe I just found your blog! You have such great style and lovely photography! I'm following you now on GFC. I hope you can do the same =)
xoxo,
Suzie Q
www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com
Absolutely stunning motel pants, and pink is totally gorgeous. So pastel-y and light xo
would you like to follow each other? Your blog is amazing <3
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com
New follower :). I loveee motel and these candy striped jeans look incredible on you, I love how you've styled them.
Rosie
x
therunwayrose.blogspot.com
Post a Comment