a wedding brunch



7 COMMENTS

Hi everyone!  I hope you all had a fun weekend!  This past weekend I was at a lovely wedding brunch for a fun couple, V+M.  You may remember them from a previous post where I did some engagement shots.  They had their wedding in Costa Rica then decided to have a special brunch for all those who could not make it to the Costa Rican shindig.  Gotta love a reason to have a midday cocktail.  I kept things simple with a tiered nude dress and a black cropped blazer.  It was cute seeing some of their photos from their actual wedding day and to hear some of the stories.  Was still feeling a little under the weather this day but it didn't stop me from having three glasses of wine.  =)  And of course the food was yummy!  Maggiano's never disappoints.  Congrats you two crazy love birds!

This month has been cray so far!  My last few days at my current job are blowing by fast and I'm getting sadder to leave my favorite manager of all time!  I also have a week and a half break in between and got so lucky that two of my favorite gals are going to be in town!  =D  Gracey and Ash!  Wooty woot!  So I will definitely have people to play with on my time off.  Also thinking about cramming in a weekend trip somewhere but tickets are so pricey right now.  Boooooooooo... who knows, maybe I'll just close my eyes, point to a destination, and go!  =)












Dress - Haute Hippie  |  Blazer - Urban Outfitters  |  Shoes - Fendi  |  Necklace - Stella & Dot  |  Bracelet - Express

-DOS

7 COMMENTS:

fifi at: April 3, 2012 at 12:35 PM said...

you look adorable love the shoes!

tini-tani at: April 3, 2012 at 12:43 PM said...

Very nice decoration! And both of you, very nice!

DrunkOnShoes at: April 3, 2012 at 1:23 PM said...

aw thank you for the wonderful comments ladies! <3<3 i appreciate all the love

LC at: April 3, 2012 at 1:44 PM said...

cute! yay for dress weather!

grace.young.lee at: April 3, 2012 at 3:45 PM said...

ADORABLE!

Stephanie Hjelmeseth at: April 3, 2012 at 5:23 PM said...

the dress is gorgeous! Love it :)

xo Stephanie
HONEY & SILK

Sweet Kat's Creations at: April 4, 2012 at 10:04 AM said...

LOVE this outfit!

Post a Comment

newer post older post