So since I've slacked on the posts, you get two in one day. I'm going to start doing a "Wednesday Wishlist" post where I will put together some stuff that I wish I could get right now or if ever. Hahahaha... I'm going to try to make it like a whole cohesive outfit kind of thing. Let's see how this goes. Leave me comments if you like this idea. =)
1. Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC Clutch in Silver Snake - $225
2. Gucci Leather High Knit Leg Boots - $620
3. Haute Hippie Drape Front Leather Jacket - $975
4. Haute Hippie Halter Blouse With Chiffon Scarf - $225
5. Lanvin Long Skirt - $2,590 (insane!)
-DOS
Total outfit costs about a zillion dollars. LOL. I guess that's why it's called a WISH-list. In other non-related news, I almost ate pavement twice today from the crazy winds here in Chi-city. Not only was it windy, it was raining. Which is kind of just a sucky combination. If you have an umbrella, it almost always breaks or you get taken down with it. So you are left to decide whether or not you want to be one of those people who walk around with a flipped umbrella pointed in front of you so the rain doesn't smack you in the face, or just give up and walk home with rain pelting you in your eyeball and trying to fight the wind because for some reason... the wind NEVER blows towards the direction you are going. It is always blowing AGAINST you. What is that phenomenon!? I swear I have never been in a situation where the wind is blowing in the direction I'm walking. Maybe that is just the kind of luck I have with weather. Anyway, it completely tuckered me out. I had plans to do things tonight, and that all just went to poo. I got home and was sweating because I was struggling so hard not to get blown away. At least I got a workout that way. Same type of day coming up tomorrow. I wish I had a rain poncho. Goodnight peeps!
-DOS






3 COMMENTS:
I've been wanting a MAC clutch for a while...I just keep going back and forth on it!
Loving the Haute Hippie blouse. Want! But won't buy because I'm too cheap. =)
i'll make that lanvin love skirt for you for the 1/10 of that retail price. i just have to go to michaels. same with that blouse. =)
lol thanks alfred! 1/10 of $2,000 is still $200. how about I give you $20? lol
Post a Comment