stay loose



7 COMMENTS

So this was me on Friday.  Fridays, I usually don't want to think about what I'm wearing to work.  Probably because I just want to get through the day and get to my weekend.  It's also when I end up just wearing the loosest and baggiest clothes I have.  And especially when it starts getting chilly out, I tend to stick to work pants and a loose top.  This particular Friday was sunny so of course I had to bust out my favorite sunnies.  You can't really tell from pictures but these sunnies are really beaten up.  I should have taken much better care of them.  This also means I have a perfect excuse to get a new pair.  Hehehe...  These are going to be hard to top though.  I love them too much.


And from my favorite sunnies to one of my favorite work pants.  These are my super wide leg and most comfortable work pants ever.  I've had them for about three years and I have had them altered about 6 times. I was a bit heavier in my public accounting days.  =P  These were from Forever 21 and probably cost me around $25.  And I probably spent around $60 on alterations from when I first bought them to what they are now.  LOL.  And yet again, I need to take them in just a little in the waist and in the back, and also the button fell off so I am using a safety pin right now.  And I have to get the hem taken down more.  My shoes have gotten taller and taller in the past three years.  Hehehehe...  Back to alterations you go buddy.  Just goes to show what I will do for a piece of clothing I love.  These pants are ridiculously comfy, probably because they are so wide and baggy and light.  I used to hate shopping for work clothes and Forever 21 was my favorite hot spot for inexpensive work clothes.  I mean c'mon!  $25 for work pants!  Score!!




Top - Splendid  |  Tank - t.babaton  |  Pants - F21  |  Shoes - Aldo  |  Sunnies - Oliver Peoples  |  Watch - Chanel  |  Bracelets - ??

Now that I look at it, it kinda looks like I'm wearing pajamas to work.  LOL.  I probably should have went with a different top.  Oh well.  It was the closest top within arms reach.  I really need to rearrange my closet.  Everything I put towards the top never gets worn because I have to take out a step ladder to get it.  =P

-DOS

7 COMMENTS:

youns at: October 24, 2011 at 8:38 AM said...

You look so adorbs and comfyyyy!! Are those the shoes i tried on at Sunwah? Love them! :)

R at: October 24, 2011 at 1:06 PM said...

so cute!! honestly, it does look a little like pj's. BUT; i adore the top!!

xo
http://hisfhapa.blogspot.com/

Lil Mama Stuart at: October 24, 2011 at 3:18 PM said...

You changed it up, I can comment now hooray! The light in your place looks amazing! Annnnnd I am yearning for a backsplash, gimme some deets! ;)

DrunkOnShoes at: October 24, 2011 at 4:07 PM said...

@lil mama stuart! thanks!! so glad the commenting works for you now. i have no idea what the issue was with the old set up. the backsplash in the kitchen is a stainless steel subway tile style. it's sooooo easy to clean, i love it!

DrunkOnShoes at: October 24, 2011 at 4:09 PM said...

@youns - hi babes!!!!! yes these are the shoes u tried on at sunwah. aldo dyson. miss u bunches!!

@reeshell - thanks for visiting the blog!!! thanks for the comment. i was super iffy going to work looking so loose and baggy. hahaha

Jeannie at: October 24, 2011 at 10:34 PM said...

Those pants look so comfy!! What a steal!!

hj at: October 25, 2011 at 12:18 AM said...

Hahaha, I have the same pants from Forever21. They are SO comfy! I usually wear mine on Mondays bc I feel so fat from eating all weekend and I need some breathing room.

Post a Comment

newer post older post