


So with the cold days fast approaching, I had to dig out my winter pet. These are by far my must have accessory for every winter season. I don't care if they ever go out of fashion. I have had these for the past 4 years and I rock them every year. They keep my ears unbelievably warm, and when my ears are warm, the rest of me automatically feels warmer. I wish I could remember where I got these from. I think it might have been Neimans? I don't even remember if they are real fur. But they have held up for so many years and are warmer than any other earmuffs I've ever tried so I have a feeling they are real. But sometimes ignorance is bliss. I don't like to think too hard about those things. All I know is that if I lost these, I would be devastated and go on a mad hunt to find an equivalent. It's also very funny when people start raising their voices while they talk to me when I wear these. They think I can't hear them. They are cold proof but not sound proof people. LOL. So for all my fellow Chicagoans that dare to rock furry muffs, go get yourself one. Your ears will thank you. Even my dad rocked these in Paris when it got too cold.
Doesn't he look super warm?

Muffs - Neimans?? | Coat - Wilfred | Scarf - Aritzia | Bag - Louis Vuitton Stressa PM
-DOS





5 COMMENTS:
You should check out this snood. I have it in black. And it's only $28!
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/la-fiorentina-hooded-infinity-scarf/3217269?origin=keywordsearch&resultback=127
Looks so warm. I wanna get a fuzzy muff this winter!
fuzzy muffs for all!!
Thanks a lot for being the lecturer on this area. We enjoyed your own article quite definitely and most of all cherished how you handled the issues I widely known as controversial. You happen to be always quite kind towards readers much like me and help me in my lifestyle. Thank you.
@anonymous - thank you for your comment and for reading the blog! i appreciate you!
Post a Comment