STREET ART AND CHAMBRAY



2 COMMENTS

Hey guys!  Quick post on this steaming hot Monday!  Spent some QT with Papa DOS yesterday.  We love to go get ramen at Wasabi in Logan Square.  One of the best ramen spots in Chicago.  Actually in my opinion, it's THE best one in Chicago that I've found so far.  Yes, it was a little insane that we were going to eat hot soup on a 86 degree and humid day.  We were sweating the whole time eating.  Worth it though.  The best part was that right across the street was an amazing display of street art.  We were lucky enough to catch the artists in action.  Some of the walls were still in the artistic process.  So cool to see these artists doing their thing and sharing their art with the world.  This guy behind me is clearly one of my favorites.  Hehehe.  He looks so peaceful.  I also had the best damn iced coffee ever at New Wave Cafe.  It was my first time in there and the space is so chill.  I loved the atmosphere and omg the coffee... sooo gooooood.  There was also a farmer's market going on in the area.  I absolutely love strolling around a farmers market.  Especially when there are free samples of goodies.  Hehehe...  I must make it a point to head to Logan Square more often this summer.  And NOT just for ramen.  =D  I hope you guys had a great weekend!  







Shirt - Urban Outfitters  |  Shorts - Kaitlyn  |  Shoes - Christian Louboutin  |  Bag - Louis Vuitton  |  Sunnies - Anna Karin Karlsson

Photos by Papa DOS and last photo by The Hubster
Lucky that I have two photogs in the fam right?!  =D

xoxo,
DOS

2 COMMENTS:

Moscow Blogger at: July 15, 2013 at 9:54 AM said...

Grate look, love all details
http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

Stephanie C at: July 15, 2013 at 10:09 AM said...

Yay for Papa Dos!

Post a Comment

newer post older post