DRUNK ON FREE PEOPLE - PITCHFORK DAY THREE



2 COMMENTS

Welcome to my Pitchfork Day Three steezy!  I must admit, I got a bit self conscious trotting around with my mid section just out there for the world to see.  Let's be honest, I'm not 18 anymore and am more aware of my jiggly bits than I ever was.  On top of the fact that ab workouts are about as fun as eating hot coals.  But when you find such an amazing bralette and pseudo crop top like this one from Free People, you just have to give it a whirl.  And it went absolutely perfect with an old FP skirt I had in my closet already to pull together that boho look.  Boho is one of my faaaaaavorite looks though I have very little opportunity to really rock that style being a tax nerd during the week.  Sunday at Pitchfork was absolutely gorgeous.  It was still on the hot side but not humid.  No lie, I was mainly there to watch the R Kelly performance later that night.  I can't even describe to you how happy I get when an R Kelly track comes on.  I decided that there's no better way to kill some time at the festival than making a fresh flower crown and sitting on the grass.











Here's Luis from Chic Overload!  He was supposed to be making a flower crown with me but he gave up after attaching one flower.  LOL.  It's okay.  It's always a great time whenever I run into this cutie.  He quit on his crown but never quit chasing after some fab festival fashions and snapping some photos.  Lucky for me, the super adorbs Elin Alexander never surrendered.  Hers turned out soooo cute!  I think she learned first hand that those DIY videos and blogs saying that making one is easy is somewhat of a lie.  LOL.  Making a flower crown actually takes a pretty long time.  It takes lots of patience and in my case, lots of wine.  It was definitely a perfect music festival activity... besides all the second hand high going on all around me.  

The day was insanely fun and The Hubster and I camped out pretty close to the stage for R Kelly's performance.  I full on and proudly admit, I screamed like a little girl and jammed the crap out of all the songs he performed.  Ignition, Fiesta, I'm A Flirt, Down Low, Hotel, I Believe I Can Fly and so much more.  It was like a time machine came and took me back to those days of riding around in the car with my friends and jamming out to a little Kells.  And then also hitting up those college parties and just grinding the night away... Feelin' on yo booooooty.. booooooty... boo hoo hoo hoo teeee... boo boo teeeeeee!  Hahaha.  Hope you enjoy these photos!








Top/Bralette - Thanks To Free People  |  Skirt - Free People  |  Bag - Echo  |  Sunnies - Oliver Peoples  |  Accessories - Hermes, Nasty Gal, Alex and Ani, Urban Outfitters

xoxo,
DOS

2 COMMENTS:

Stephie at: July 26, 2013 at 9:12 PM said...

You look gorgeous as ever in the crop top! You're itty bitty, definitely can't see any jiggle :) Looks like so much fun, Chicago seems to always have something going on, I wish it were the same in Texas!

Unknown at: July 28, 2013 at 8:24 PM said...

DOS, no jiggly bits on you. Lookin good!!! Luv the outfit and perfect venue!!

Post a Comment

newer post older post