
1. Proenza Schouler Pouchette Clutch - $895
2. La Mer Neon Yellow Wrap Watch - $92
3. Rich & Skinny Legacy Skinny Jean in Sunbleach - $135
(On Sale! and extra 20% if you join mailing list!)
(On Sale! and extra 20% if you join mailing list!)
4. Ellery Big Pappi Coat - $1800
5. Ugg Adirondack Tall Boots - $275
6. Free People Tape Yarn Beach Sweater - $98
Love love looooooooooove this coat! And the fact that it's called "Big Pappi" just makes it that much greater! I love oversized coats that you can wear gigantic sweaters inside. Especially ones where the sleeves are bigger so you don't have to get that weird sweater arms bunching to your armpit thing. You know how sometimes when you put on a coat you have to grip your sweater at the wrists so that it goes in all the way down into the sleeves of the coat?! I am also loving this Proenza Schouler. Neon neon neon! I am loving me some neon!
-DOS





4 COMMENTS:
Lol i totally know what you mean about the bunchy sleeves when you wear big sweaters....hate that!
RIGHT!?!?!?!
Im totally with you on the neon!! I just got an affordable neon bag today!! Will be posting about it soon! Oh and cute waterproof winter boots too. Love all your picks!
Oh yay! Can't wait to see it!!
Post a Comment