red coated denim part deux



3 COMMENTS

I love them so much I wore then twice in one weekend!  Hehehehe... This day was full of running errands and window shopping with one of my faves, HJ.  But first it was off to the to the groomers for little Wrigley, hence the leash in all the pics.  =)  He needs to be primped and adorable for the upcoming Christmas parties.  It was awesome to finally get to take some photos out in the sun with The Hubster.  It's been a while since he's picked up the camera so it took him a while to get some non-blurry shots.  Hahaha.  I spent the first half of the day finishing up some Christmas shopping and stopped by Water Tower Place.  Aritzia will be having their Holiday sale soon and I went to do some pre-sale research so I am more efficient once the sale hits.  Hehehe...  I definitely have got my list going.  Then, I spent the rest of the day roaming on Michigan Ave with HJ.  T'was a blast!  








Top - Vince  |  Tank - Abercrombie & Fitch  |  Belt - Michael Morrison MX  |  Jeans - Rich & Skinny  |  Coat - Golde  |  Shoes - Aldo  |  Bag - Michelle Tan (Chicago Designer!)

My posts are going to become a little sparse in the next couple of weeks.  Only because it's going to be so busy!  Christmas is coming up!  And I actually have to cook this time.  I get away with not cooking for Thanksgiving so I make up for it during Christmas.  Hehehe...  The Hubster and I host a family gathering on Christmas Eve at our home.  It's also when we exchange gifts with everyone.  I love giving presents.  I actually try to put a lot of thought into the gifts I give.  My mother in law always says "You always get me something I didn't know I wanted but once I have it, I can't imagine NOT having it."  LOL!  I hope everyone gets to spend time with those they love on Christmas and that you all get fun presents!   And also The Hubster's birthday is right around the corner!  He is a New Year's Eve baby!  So that will be another fun celebration.  =D  I'm also going to try to go snowboarding once before the year is over.  So yes, it's going to be busy busy busy.  But it will be all worth it!  

HAPPY HOLIDAYS DOS READERS!  x O X o x o O x o X O x O X o 

(little kiss, big hug, big kiss, little hug, little kiss, little hug, big hug.... if you saw Nacho Libre, you would totally get this!)

-DOS

3 COMMENTS:

R at: December 20, 2011 at 12:53 PM said...

awwwww; chicago don't seem too bad.. I LOVE THOSE SHOES <3 thanks for the comment

xoxo

Tracy at: December 20, 2011 at 11:54 PM said...

Soooooo tempted to buy those jeans! Damn you DOS!

DrunkOnShoes at: December 21, 2011 at 8:41 AM said...

Thanks Reeshell!!

And ur welcome tre. Lol

Post a Comment

newer post older post