PARKING LOT



0 COMMENTS

Quickie outfit post for y'all highlighting a couple things I am obsessed with currently.  Number 1.  The Elliot pant from Aritzia.  I love how they can go from work wear to casual wear.  Not to mention I don't have to hem them!  Wheeeeeeeeee.  I am sure they are meant to cut off higher up on the ankle for a definitive cropped look so for me they come out to be more like grazers.  But whatevs!  I love love them.  So comfy and cradles my bedonkydonk so nicely.  The fabric stretches and moves with you but still retains its shape at the end of the day.  I want every color!  I really hope they come out with a white one soon!  Number 2.  Janessa Leone hats!  What better way to hide your roots when they start getting a little cray!  I got my first JL hat in San Fran and instantly fell in love with the whole line.  This is my second one and I plan to add more to the arsenal.  Thank goodness my local boutique Roam carries these babies!  Although this day was probably not the best day to wear it.  It was so windy and I had to keep a hand on my head to keep it from blowing away.  You will definitely be seeing me in this hat and more Janessa Leones this spring/summer.  Number 3.  My Libby Lane clutch!  I love this simple design and the leather is stiff and thick which gives this clutch its appeal and sexy edges.  The leather is also so smooth and really fun to pet and stroke.  Mk that's pretty much it.  Gotta get back to work.  Huggies and Kissies!











Jacket - AllSaints  |  Top - ASOS  |  Pants - Aritzia  |  Shoes - Christian Louboutin  |  Hat - Janessa Leone  |  Clutch - Libby Lane  |  Necklace - Tiffany and Co.




xoxo,
DOS

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

newer post older post