
Don't you just love when the stars align when you least expect it? Well that's what this weekend felt like for me for many reasons. Not only was Andrea Racey, designer of Helena Quinn, in town to present her new line of spring coats at Edith Hart, my friend and avid photographer Hoang Lam was also free to tag along and take some shots for me. I had been planning on snagging a spring-ish coat for when spring finally arrives in Chicago and a few of my lady friends were free for a girls day around Wicker Park. Add all that with the lovely ladies of Edith Hart and it's gorgy owner Morgan giving me permission to play with the clothes and coats and it turned out to be an unexpected and fun filled Saturday indeed. I definitely had a fun time playing dress up and styling a few of the Helena Quinn coats. I had about zero time to prepare for this shoot and was pulling looks on the fly and as always my biggest challenge is finding my size, so I hope you enjoy the photos!


I needed a prop so obvi I used a macaron that Edith Hart had a bunch of for the event. LC was getting frustrated that it was taking me forever to actually eat it. Hahaha. I held it, I kissed it, I danced with it. Oh the weird things I do on these shoots. I finally did take a bite at the end and LC ate the other half. Hehehe. Love you Honey Chu Chu! Biiiiiiiiiiiig shout out to all my sexy ladies that came with me. Suez, LC, Caroline (plus baby Eli)... xoxoxoxo... and Ash - you owned that reflector shield thing gurrllll.. hahaha.. thanks for your help!


To Edith Hart, thanks so much for letting me rummage through the place with all of my friends. Sorry it was so hectic and I was all over the place. I had a fab time and it was sooo amazeypants to meet Andrea! Oh and muchos gracias for the champagne. Hehehe.
To Andrea, it was so fun meeting you! Come back to Chicago soon! Bring lots o' XS. Hehehe.. I'm sure I will be collecting quite a few pieces of Helena Quinn. xoxo
To Hoang, thanks for taking the time out to hang with a bunch of crazy females and taking some fun photos for the blog. MUAH! So... when's our next shoot?

CHOMP!
Photos by: Hoang Lam of Commonless (please like their FB pagey page)
Parts two and three coming soon!
Parts two and three coming soon!
xoxo,
DOS





4 COMMENTS:
I can do this all day if you keep feeding me good food like you did on Saturday. Thanks! :)
it took everything in me not to snatch that macaron away from you and run away hahaha. loves you!
Those SHOES!
http://www.xjole.com
Had fun holding the reflector thingy and shopping :)
Post a Comment