VAIL 2013



2 COMMENTS

Hi everyone!  Sorry for the long break!  As you know I was off on a mini vaycay with The Hubster and some friends.  We were up in the mountains at Vail, Colorado and had a fantastic time!  However, I brought back a cold and was feeling pretty icky for the past week.  I'm finally feeling better and I thought I'd share with you bits and pieces of my trip.  If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably seen most of these.  I wish I was good enough to bring an SLR up on the mountains with no fear of falling on it.  Sadly, I still suck.  Anyhoo, enjoy!







































Questions?

xoxo,
DOS

2 COMMENTS:

Unknown at: February 16, 2013 at 4:58 AM said...

breathtaking pictures.....

Unknown at: March 5, 2013 at 12:34 AM said...

The Hubster and some cheap jordans friends. We were up in the mountains at Vail, Colorado and had a fantastic time!

Post a Comment

newer post older post