
Wow it's been a while huh? I hope people are still checking in on the blog. It's been harder to get out for shoots these days. The sun is setting earlier and earlier. So sad. I try to keep my Instagram fairly up to date and constantly flowing with my outfits and randoms. I hope everyone is following me there and getting a more consistent dose of DOS. =) It's been a busy couple of weeks both in my work life and social life. I feel like I've been going out a lot lately. I'm starting to feel the pains of NOT being 18 anymore. Hahahaha. It's been so fun going out and meeting new people though. As my darling Laurz says, "Don't stop the rock." And I don't intend to.










This is a remix of the outfit I wore on Saturday night. I really wanted to share with you guys what I wore. I changed a couple of things but this was pretty much it. Hehehe. I had fun rocking my little bowler hat at Untitled that night. If you are in Chicago and haven't checked it out, then you are nuts! The place is a take on an old school speakeasy in that there is just a door wedged between a CVS and a self park lot. Once inside, you go down a flight of stairs and it opens into a massive restaurant that is split into three main large rooms. The servers that work there are dressed so cute with little suspenders. I loved it. The food was amaze! We had a few small plates that we shared and it went fast! I had whipped trout and it was amazing. The thought of whipped fish doesn't really sound that appealing but I was blown away by how good it was. So glad I misread the description and ended up getting that dish or else I probably never would have ordered it. Ladies, definitely check out the bathroom. I love the way their bathrooms are decorated and there are huge mirrors so that you can full on check yourself out. Later in the wee hours, the atmosphere changes into a lounge/club type environment. A dance floor area opens up and people start to get down. I have never seen any place be successful at this. Going from restaurant to club in the same space. But Untitled makes it work so effortlessly that you don't even realize it. One second you are having amazing food in one of the spacious and gorgeous booths with a private curtain, the next you are busting a groove to a live band on the dance floor. So book your reservation now! Go for dinner, stay for the partaaaaaaaaaaay.

Top - Doe & Rae | Skirt - Mink Pink | Jacket - AllSaints | Hat - Urban Outfitters | Bag - Givenchy | Watch - Chanel | Belt - Urban Outfitters | Socks - H&M (similar) | Glasses - Aqua | Boots - Ash (old) (similar)
xoxo,
DOS





8 COMMENTS:
you always look fabulous
thank you doll!
This is adorable!! I absolutely love this outfit on you!
Love, S
http://shamelesslyoverdressed.blogspot.com
S, thank you! I tend to be more playful when I go out at night. Hehehe.. =)
Cute! Enjoy all the nights out before you have kids!
Loving the shape of your bag! It looks so structured. The bowler hat was a cute addition.
http://www.xjole.com
Absolutely love your style & blog<3 Following!
xoxo
EV
dress up files - that's what all the moms say! eeks!
joanna - thanks babe. i love my little hat.
EV - thank you for the support! =)
Post a Comment