another one bites the dust



2 COMMENTS
Hahaha.. JK!  This coming Friday, someone very dear and special to me is going to get married!  I can't wait!  Omg I have to practice my speech.  Oof...  I've been too busy to think about how nervous I'm going to be.  It's starting to sink in now.  YIKES!!!  Must... drink... lots... at... cocktail... hour.  Can't wait to show you guys some pics from this wedding.  I will try to take some really awesome ones.  I lub you KK!  It's finally here!


Safe to say, I will have no further posts until next week.  Wish me luck on my speech and send out happy thoughts to one of my besties so that her day will come out amazeballs!

-DOS

2 COMMENTS:

hj at: September 15, 2011 at 11:25 PM said...

Congratulations KK! I can't wait til tomorrow :)
Shai, you're going to do great...don't make me cry with your speech or have wine come out of my nose from it being too funny, em kay? K.

Gluck soho!

DrunkOnShoes at: September 16, 2011 at 1:13 AM said...

Lol. Thanks boo! I'll try to make u proud.

Post a Comment

newer post older post