ONCE UPON A TIME



2 COMMENTS

Once upon a time, a plain and simple girl dreamed of something more...





I wanted to give you guys a preview of a shoot I was a part of last week!  I feel so incredibly lucky to have an outlet for my creative side like this.  The shoot is bridal themed as it was part of a portfolio shoot for some great ladies starting their new beauty endeavor.  Thanks so much for letting me be a part of it and thank you to Chris and the team for the wonderful photos!  I totally weaseled my way into the shoot last minute.  Hehehe... But as usual, you guys sure know how to make a gal feel glamorous in lightning speed.  Stay tuned for the rest of the story... time to werk!!  PS, any fellow bloggers going to Dallas for the weekend?  Let's play!  ;)


//  CREDITS  // 


xoxo,
DOS

2 COMMENTS:

Anonymous at: April 22, 2014 at 9:19 AM said...

you look great ... and that dress ♥

Aissa || aissa carmela

Anonymous at: April 22, 2014 at 1:42 PM said...

Your makeup is FLAWLESS!!

http://www.xjole.com

Post a Comment

newer post older post