If you paid attention and actually read some of my old posts, you would know that this past weekend was the wedding of Jenny and Donny. I can't wait to show you guys some pics from the wedding. So as a teaser, here are some from their rehearsal where Jenny wore the most darling pair of purple shoes! Enjoy!
Beautiful Loyola Campus Donovan Reading Room. This is where the ceremony is to take place.
Purple shoes - Badgley Mischka
Isn't this the cutest thing ever!? Omg I die. So innocent!
My fellow photog! Where's my LightBox at?
This girl is next on the marriage track! Hi Meeshie!
This next picture is titled "True Love" - LOL! HJ, your lashes look amazing. I wonder who did them. ahem ahem...
Shwasted. Good grief, I love ya!
Gah!! So blurry!!
I am loving the bride! Excuse the messy hair and the darkness of the last few pics. I have yet to learn how to take clearer pictures in a darkened room. =P I have no real outfit shot from this day since I was mostly behind the camera.
My top - Urban Outfitters | Bride's dress - Aritzia
Congrats you two crazy love birds!
Wedding day sneek peek!
-DOS







7 COMMENTS:
Those shoes really ate adorbs! I love them.
I'm quite impressed by these photos shai..you're getting much better! My Faves are the father/daughter walking shot of the legs and the two little kids walking.
Everyone looked freakin gorgeous!
don't know what happened to my comment! :(
Chicago BRIDES! NEXT and best up and coming wedding coordinator! HIRE HER! she will make it happen :)
aww thanks JJ. =)
the wedding post is going up tomorrow.. i hope u see it before u leave for ur sick ass honeymoon!
@hyej... thanks hunny! i still have a lot of learning to do.
very nice!! what kind of lens are you shooting with? if you plan on taking a lot of indoor pics with low lighting- i highly recommend buying a canon 50mm f/1.4 lens. amazing in low light and adds the really nice blurry background effect. otherwise-- increase the ISO (maybe 800) and set the aperture (f stop) as high as possible (the lowest number). if your lens has an f/2.8... set it to 2.8
<3
Hey you made the pics come to life in the end!! <3 it!!
i am loving all the comments! keep them coming!
Love the post! =)
Post a Comment